Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.



"What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful." ~ Dalai Lama

Success is something that most of us want. But we want happiness, too.

I think we're in these two important things in the wrong way. With a few simple changes, I believe that anyone can become happy and successful time.

Classic Hits

A man is not satisfied with his life, he wants to become a success, and therefore happy.

So looking for a millionaire. The millionaire boss is the CEO of a Fortune 500. It has luxury cars, many goods and most importantly, a large mansion.

Your company is the leader in its sector. It is safe to say that this is a classic success.

Call the first man and the millionaire Richard Cody.

Cody asks Richard "How can I get it?"

"Walk to the beach with me," says Richard. "I'll teach you the secret of success."

He accepts and starts the sand. Richard continues to walk towards the ocean. Cody is a bit confusing, but it continues.

The water is now at the height of your shoulders. Richard turns and pulls Cody diving.

Cody is terrified.

It stirred frantically. He scratches. Patea. Richard befriend. It uses every bit of his strength in trying to get this man off.

But no use.

His second go. He wants. He asks. He fought even harder.

But it is increasingly vertigo. He knows it's over. He looks out of the water a final time ...

But it is above the water. Richard came out.

Cody pants for the water from the air and spitting. "What ... what was that?" He yells.

"To be successful," said Richard, "you need to want success you want to breathe."

Breathlessness

This story is for those who have obtained great achievements-the people who want to do great things. Often admire these people. You can even become like Richard.

That was my philosophy, too. In fact, this story has inspired me more than anything I had ever heard. Constantly thinking about it, trying to apply it to my life.

And it worked. The harder I tried, and I went through the pain, the more I came to succeed. My notes because I studied late into the night. My website traffic improved because I obsessed about getting links. My writing has improved because I spent weeks on a pole.

The harder I worked and stressed, more positive feedback I received. People told me they were proud of the way it was taken.

But in the back of my mind, I could not shake that something was wrong. I sacrificed too. My physical and mental health collapsed with my relationships. I had a huge amount of stress. Life and its little pleasures slipped away from me.

It was the summer holidays, and I had not yet gone to the pool. I could not sleep because I thought it was successful. He was often hostile to people who felt wasting my time.

These behaviors are obviously not good, not for my happiness or the people around me. But I would like to quote: "To be successful, sacrifices must be made."

And once you become successful I would be happy, right?

Transformation

"Let go of the idea that gentle, relaxed people can not be superachievers."

On the bright path that followed the title, Richard Carlson, author of Do not sweat the small stuff, explained that there are only happy and relaxed people with success, happiness and peace can lead to success.

It was like a nuclear bomb went off in my brain. A reading minutes showed me that conventional tactical success was wrong.

Horribly wrong.

So let me get this straight: If I am happy and at peace, it will help me succeed? In other words, looking at the clouds can help me achieve my dreams?

I had to try myself.

Peaceful efficiency

I started to learn and apply smart habits. I started to wake up early and let go of expectations and goals (rather, doing what I love). I started reading for pleasure again (not just textbooks), I strengthened my body, I started running, I started eating natural (rather than vending machines), and I focused on my family.

I became happy and peaceful. Instead of dreading the day, I woke up excited to start.

And a strange thing happened:

My happiness has led to greater efficiency. I worked less, more fun and get more done.

I am at peace, however, I am more fulfilled than ever. I work less and accomplish more. My mind is clear and I am full of energy. My job is now full of passion. I do not work for success; I do it because I love the work. In a short period of passionate work, I can not do more than usual day.

And if I can do something fun, I do. My life is happier and I return to my dreams fresher than ever.

I used to insist on every word I wrote. Now I leave my workflow. I always do my best, but I'm not trying to be perfect. In fact, I published my writings. And my writing has become better now they have left obsessed with success.

My grades have also improved. Now I relax and try to enjoy the class. I did not learn because of the notes, but to learn, and it has improved my skills. I gave up trying to succeed in school, and that led to a better chance of success.

Stress is no longer an important part of my life. Enormous problems that seemed insurmountable and are now much easier. Change a person concerned about the success and trying too hard has made all the difference. Now just flow, and everything seems possible.

How to become happy and successful

What is success? I used to love. Now I have succeeded. When I'm happy, it makes me successful.

And leaving aside the success that I promoted my chances of getting what people usually think of as success.

So instead of focusing on success, forget it. Do your best and have fun. Enjoy life and go further.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire